Baja Sunlight Limited Lifetime Warranty
Baja Sunlight covers all of our LED Lights (Light Bars, BajaPods, BajaCubes, and RockLights) with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. We use the highest grade products and processes to manufacture these high quality LED lights. However, in the event you believe your product is defective in material or workmanship, Baja Sunlight, in its sole discretion, will determine after inspection whether to accept your warranty claim. If Baja Sunlight determines your light is defective, the product will replaced or repaired, depending on the specific timeframe of the purchase and type of defect. If the product is repaired, all parts, labor, and return shipping may be covered. The Limited Lifetime Warranty is only available to the Original buyer of the part and is non-transferable.
What is Covered
Baja Sunlight LED Lights (Light Bars, BajaPods, BajaCubes, and RockLights) are covered against defects in material and workmanship with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
What is Not Covered
• Anodizing and powder coat finishes on lights and mounts. All anodizing and powder coating can and will fade in high temperature, outdoor environments.
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage due to accidents, impacts from trees, rocks, etc.
• Damage due to improper installation, modification, repair, tampering with seal or circuit board, vandalism, theft or acts of God.
• This Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and in no event will Baja Sunlight be liable for incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, any labor costs.
• Baja Sunlight is not liable for any charges incurred by the Customer relating to installation, repair or removal.
Warranty Request Process
If you believe your Baja Sunlight product is defective, it must be returned to Baja Sunlight for inspection by our warranty claims department. After inspection, Baja Sunlight will verify that the defect is covered by its Limited Lifetime Warranty, and then will determine whether the product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with Baja Sunlight Limited Lifetime Warranty.
• To begin a warranty claim the customer must contact Baja Sunlight and request an RGA (Returned Good Authorization) number.
• Product must be shipped prepaid (Baja Sunlight will not accept COD shipments) with the RGA # written on the package.
• Please include a copy of the original receipt.
• You must include a copy of the Warrant Request Form with all contact information included.
• Baja Sunlight will contact you after inspection with a determination of warranty and resolution.